Like a Prayer - Madonna
Hung Up - Madonna
Raining On Sunday - Keith Urban
Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Elton John
Home - Phillip Phillips
Heaven - Bryan Adams
Jailhouse Rock - Elvis Presley
Hold Me Now - Johnny Logan
Wanted Dead Or Alive - Bon Jovi
I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
When You Say Nothing at All - Ronan Keating
Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - Glenn Medeiros
I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister
(Everything I Do) I Do It For You - Bryan Adams
You're My Better Half - Keith Urban
Paradise City - Guns N' Roses
Forever Young - Alphaville
Have a Nice Day - Bon Jovi
You Look Good In My Shirt - Keith Urban
I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
Thinking Out Loud -Ed Sheeran
Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams
We Will Rock You - Queen





No comments:
Post a Comment