Sitten olisi vuorossa tämän vuoden viimeisten kuukauden suosikkien vuoro.
// It's time for the last monthly favorites for this year.
Yön keikka oli yksi kuun kohokohdista, eikä siihen päivään voi olla muuta kuin tyytyväinen! Oli ainakin sellainen joululahja mistä tykkäsin sitä ei voi kieltää. Seura oli aivan paras sekä tunnelma.
// The Yö concert was one of the high lights of the month and I can't be anything but happy about the day! At least it was a gift that I liked there's no reason to deny it. The company was the best and the atmosphere was amazing.
// The Yö concert was one of the high lights of the month and I can't be anything but happy about the day! At least it was a gift that I liked there's no reason to deny it. The company was the best and the atmosphere was amazing.
Joulu, perheen kanssa vietetty yhteinen aika sekä jouluruoka (ihan hyvä vain, että sitä saa vain kerran vuodessa).
// Christmas, time spent with the family and the Christmas food (luckily it's served only once a year).
// Christmas, time spent with the family and the Christmas food (luckily it's served only once a year).
Sotkuinen "nuttura", jos sitä voi nyt siksi sanoa. Helppo ja nopea tehdä.
// Messy "bun" if you can call it that. It's easy and fast to do.




No comments:
Post a Comment